5 foods to improve sperm count(No 5 will surprise you)
Many couples’ lives and relationships are ruined because of infertility.
Sperm count, motility, and volume are all important factors in a man’s fertility, and hence a woman’s chances of conceiving.
Poor nutritional and lifestyle choices, among other things, have a negative impact on male fertility. Here are five great foods ( among which you will know how to use banana for male fertility) to help you boost your sperm count.
What is the fastest way to increase sperm count?
Follow these simple lifestyle practices, to boost your sperm count naturally:
1) Exercise on a regular basis to keep your blood flowing well.
2) Get your 7-8 hours of restful sleep each night.
3) Lower your stress and anxiety levels.
4) Give up drinking, smoking, and using drugs.
5) Make an effort to keep a healthy weight.
6) Also use banana for male infertility
1) Walnuts : For improving sperm count and quality
Walnuts: Walnuts, which are high in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and arginine, can aid enhance blood flow in the testicles, as well as boost sperm’s volume and count.
2) Garlic : For improving sperm count and quality
Garlic: Garlic is well-known for its numerous health advantages. It helps cleanse your blood, increase blood circulation, and raise sperm count and quality, which should come as no surprise.
3) Bananas : For greater sperm production and motility
Banana for male fertility has proven to be one of the best of its kind. Bananas are high in vital vitamin A, B1, and C, which help produce healthier sperm and enhance sperm productivity. Bromelain, an enzyme that improves sperm health, is also present.
4) Eggs : For greater sperm production and motility
Eggs: With so many health benefits, eggs are a superfood in and of themselves. Eggs, which are high in protein and vitamin E, can help sperm production and motility, both of which are important for fertility. It can be taken for breakfast alongside banana for male fertility improvement.
5) Spinach : It contains folic acid that improves sperm production
Spinach and other leafy green vegetables are high in folic acid, which is necessary for the formation of healthy sperm. Folic acid deficiency, in particular, is harmful to one’s health because it can lead to the creation of defective sperm.
Are bananas good for male fertility?
It is no longer hidden that bananas improve male libido and controls or balances male sex hormones. Banana is rich in vitamin C, A and B1, and helps for male fertility in men by boosting their sex drives.
Eggs and bananas: For improved sperm production and motility
Broccoli & Spinach: Folic acid aids in sperm production.
Garlic and walnuts are good for sperm count and quality.