What are varicose veins?
Varicose veins are an aesthetic, health problem that is relatively common among all types of people, especially among those who have already left the stage of youth behind.
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins. Any superficial vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs. That’s because standing and walking upright increases the pressure in the veins of your lower body.
It’s estimated that varicose veins will affect 20 percent of all adults at some point in their lives. The twisted, enlarged veins can frequently cause pain, itching, and discomfort. Medical procedures are now available to treat varicose veins, but if you want to avoid costly procedures, these home remedies might help.
In this article, we will see several treatments to eliminate varicose veins naturally.
How can you identify varicose veins?
Varicose veins may not cause any pain. Signs you may have varicose veins include:
- Veins that are dark purple or blue in color, could also be experienced in the scrotum. This is called varicocele, whereby the scrotum enlarges, becoming uncomfortable and unpleasant.
- Veins that appear twisted and bulging; are often like cords on your legs
When painful signs and symptoms occur, they may include:
- An achy or heavy feeling in your legs
- Burning, throbbing, muscle cramping, and swelling in your lower legs
- Worsened pain after sitting or standing for a long time
- Itching around one or more of your veins
- Skin discoloration around a varicose vein
Spider veins are similar to varicose veins, but they’re smaller. Spider veins are found closer to the skin’s surface and are often red or blue.
Read below, our best-selling remedy to treat varicocele naturally and effectively by working against the symptoms mentioned above.
Bell Herbal remedy for varicose veins
Or kindly reach us on +229 51472007
Is there a way to prevent varicose veins?
There’s no method to completely prevent varicose veins. However, improving your circulation and muscle tone may reduce your risk of developing varicose veins or getting additional ones. The same measures you can take to treat the discomfort from varicose veins at home can help prevent varicose veins, including:
- Watching your weight
- Eating a high-fiber, low-salt diet
- Avoiding high heels and tight hosiery
- Elevating your legs
- Changing your sitting or standing position regularly
Did you know varicose veins come with complications?
Below are some of these complications
- Blood clots
- Ulcers. Painful ulcers may form on the skin near varicose veins, particularly near the ankles. A discolored spot on the skin usually begins before the ulcer forms. See your doctor immediately if you suspect you’ve developed an ulcer.
- Blood clots. Occasionally, veins deep within the legs become enlarged. In such cases, the affected leg may become painful and swell. Any persistent leg pain or swelling warrants medical attention because it may indicate a blood clot — a condition known medically as thrombophlebitis.
- Bleeding. Occasionally, veins very close to the skin may burst. This usually causes only minor bleeding. But any bleeding requires medical attention.
Home remedies and a healthy lifestyle can help relieve the symptoms of varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency. However, the research on most alternative treatments and herbal remedies is still ongoing. Official sources to back the efficiency of these treatments are scarce.
With bell lifestyle, you can improve your health and get rid of the unfavorable symptoms that come with varicose veins.
Or kindly reach us on +229 51472007