6 Herbs That Treat Male Oligospermia
Are you looking for an oligospermia natural treatment?
More than 90% of male infertility is caused by low sperm counts, poor sperm quality, or both.
Those couples who have their first baby without difficulties are really fortunate and do not depend on oligospermia natural treatment to boost their fertility. Conception and delivery were painless a few decades ago, but it is today considered an accomplishment for both the paternal and maternal sides. Conception failure in women is a secondary phase; the primary phase begins on the male side.
It is not advisable to adorn her with an impotency crown until she has been diagnosed. Infertility is neutral and does not discriminate between genders, but with the help of oligospermia natural treatment, fertility can be assured. It’s a long and speedy procedure, from sperm ejaculation to fertilization in the fallopian tube to conception.
If you are searching for how to increase sperm count naturally, you have come to the right place.
But what if the sperm has a flaw?
Azoospermia is the absence of sperm, while Oligospermia is a disease that contributes to male infertility. In layman’s terms, sperm countless 15 million/ml is a condition known as Oligospermia. This is the standard sperm count established by WHO in 2009, and it is followed worldwide.
Oligospermia is a condition in which males have a low sperm count in their sperm. To conceive a woman, a healthy amount of sperm is required, but with Oligospermia, the amount of sperm ejaculated is insufficient to hit the egg.
WHO states that if the sperm count is lesser than 15 million sperm per milliliter (mL), the condition is known as oligospermia. Oligospermia is divided into three types:
Differentiation of Sperm Counts
• A serious sperm count of 10-15 million per milliliter
• A moderate sperm count of 05-10 million per ML.
• Mild Sperm count of 00-05 million per milliliter
OLIGOSPERMIA NATURAL REMEDY
The natural treatment for Oligospermia that we provide is made up of plants, plant barks, and plant roots. It is a safe, natural, and long-lasting treatment that will help you conquer your Oligospermia. These herbs are often regarded as the most effective in the world for treating sperm production issues. They boost sperm quality and quantity. These herbs will also aid in the adaptation of your body to stressful situations and contribute to a healthy immune system.
We ship internationally using DHL Express.
For additional information, please contact our specialists directly at +22951472007 or over WhatsApp at the same number.
The Pituitary Gland, Testes, Scrotum, Follicle Stimulating Hormones (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone, Vas Deferens, luteinizing hormone, and the channels via which sperm ejaculates are the key organs involved in Oligospermia. Any poor performance in these individuals is the root cause of men’s oligospermia.
Testicle Size – Smaller and softer testicles indicate poor sperm count and sperm production issues.
Varicocele – Sperms are created in the testes that are located within the scrotum, and functional problems in either of them have a cascading impact. Sperm are temperature sensitive, and rising temperatures destroy them, particularly when there is swelling in the scrotum veins, which restricts blood flow. As a result, the temperature rises, destroying the sperm. Varicocele is the medical term for a vein swell.
Infection – External factors might potentially affect sperm count in men. During sexual activity, the infection spreads, reducing sperm count.
Men with Oligospermia sperm-ejaculate in the opposite way, with sperm filling the bladder rather than escaping through the urethra from the tip.
If any of the cases above arises, then oligospermia natural treatment is advised.
More factors that impede sperm ejaculation in men are listed below:
• Previous injuries and surgeries
• Tumor Growth
• Cancer Development
Reaction to Medicine – Men suffering from stress and cardiac problems are frequently prescribed Beta Blockers, which block the secretion of Adrenaline and so help to stabilize stress. This may also induce ejaculation problems in men. Some antibiotics have the same effect.
Alcohol and drugs – Excessive alcohol consumption destroys sperm and contributes to male impotency. Other sedative substances, such as cocaine and marijuana, also lower sperm count.
Overweight – Excess weight has a negative effect on sperm count. This is because extra body mass disturbs the hormonal balance and develops oligospermia in men.
Heat – Sitting for an extended period of time, frequent hot baths or saunas, and wearing too hot or too tight garments can cause the scrotum to overheat, resulting in a decrease in the amount of sperm and hence reduced fertility.
How Does Oligospermia Affect Male Fertility?
Oligospermia is not an absolute cause of male infertility. Men with low sperm counts have been able to conceive in some situations, yet the fact that Oligospermia may lead to additional fertility concerns in Men remains.
What exactly happens in this circumstance?
After ejaculation, sperm are meant to hit the egg, but only one in a million sperm can penetrate the egg wall. The most active and powerful sperm makes it to the egg and initiates fertilization. Active sperm are structured to migrate towards the egg, but in Oligospermia, the sperm lose their orientation and move aimlessly, missing the target. Another reason for not hitting the egg is a low sperm count.
Millions of sperm are discharged during ejaculation, yet many of them die as they reach the egg. As a result, the chances of conception are extremely low, resulting in male infertility.
How to increase sperm count naturally
The following herbs were found to be beneficial in Oligospermic patients in clinical research, which can be used in food to increase sperm motility fast.
• Astragalus (Withania somnifera)
Astragalus membranaceus BUNGE (AM; huáng q) can also be used in food to increase sperm motility fast and has long been utilized as a medicinal herb for a variety of ailments. AM therapy improves sperm motility and reduces testicular toxicity in vitro, indicating its promise as a treatment for male infertility.
This study evaluated whether AM has an effect on sperm parameters linked with cAMP response element modulator (CREM) and activator of CREM in testis (ACT) expression to get deeper insights into the molecular understanding of how AM increases spermatogenesis. Five-week-old male ICR mice were separated into four groups: a control group and three AM-treated groups of varying concentrations. Each group received treatment five days a week for five weeks
. Real-time quantitative PCR and western blot analyses were performed on testis samples. The epididymis was removed, and the sperm was analyzed utilizing the computer assisted sperm analysis (CASA) method. It is controlled by the fine-tuning of CREM and its coactivator, ACT, to enhance the expression of genes essential for spermatogenesis. In comparison to the control, AM therapy increases CREM and ACT mRNA expression as well as protein expression. When compared to the control, AM improves sperm parameters such as sperm count and motility.
Overall, the study emphasizes AM’s capacity to boost CREM and ACT expression to aid sperm growth and sperm quality.
• Gokshura’s (Tribulus terrestris)
To boost sperm count, satisfaction, and libido, Gokshura churna should be your first choice and can also be used as food to increase sperm motility fast.
Sperm health: Gokshura powder treats male infertility by increasing sperm motility (movement) and promoting sperm production.
Consider Gokshura powder (also known as Tribulus powder) to be a sperm superfood that you should include in your diet, either through a Gokshura Kadha or Gokshura churna with your regular meals.
What are the main Gokshura advantages?
As an ayurvedic herb, Tribulus or Gokshura offers numerous benefits.
- By increasing sperm count, it aids in the treatment of male infertility.
- It aids in the treatment of erectile dysfunction by strengthening the penile tissue and so improving penile erection.
- Because of its diuretic qualities, it prevents kidney stones and aids in the dissolution of existing stones.
- Gout is prevented by keeping the uric acid level in the kidneys stable.
- It enhances sexual performance and sexual drive.
- As a non-hormonal bio stimulator, it increases the natural endogenous testosterone level.
Sida cordifolia is used in herbal combinations to treat weight loss, erectile dysfunction (ED), nasal problems, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, and weak bones (osteoporosis). Sida cordifolia root is used to treat a fever when combined with ginger and can also be used for food to increase sperm motility fast.
Morning and night infusions of Sida cordifolia can be used to treat erectile dysfunction. This will aid the patient’s health by working on the nerves and making them healthy.
Country mallow’s traditional uses and benefits
- The plant is used to treat asthma by spreading a paste comprised of the entire plant, pepper, and garlic over the body.
- Country mallow has anti-inflammatory properties. This characteristic is useful in the treatment of arthritis and joint pain.
- Bala is used externally to decrease wound swelling.
- It is beneficial in treating eye inflammation.
- It relaxes the nervous system and relieves anxiety.
- Furthermore, it promotes nervous system function by improving blood circulation.
- Massage with country mallow oil is used to treat paralysis, cervical spondylosis, and facial paralysis.
- It is effective in treating male infertility. It improves sperm motility and counts.
- Premature ejaculation can benefit from the juice of the entire plant.
- Sida cordifolia is a diuretic that revitalizes the urinary system.
- It acts as a blood purifier and coagulant, as well as treating bleeding diseases.
- It boosts serum performance. Serum nourishes blood cells and increases the body’s healing power.
- It heals weakness.
- Fever is treated with an infusion produced from Bala leaves.
- To treat elephantiasis, make a paste of the leaves and apply it locally.
- The juice of the entire plant can help with spermatorrhoea, rheumatism, and gonorrhea.
- To promote hair growth, plaster consisting of Bala, Jatamansi, Amalaki, and Kushtha is applied to the hair.
- It is a plant used in Brazilian traditional medicine to treat oral mucosal inflammation, blennorrhea, asthmatic bronchitis, and nasal congestion, as well as stomatitis, asthma, and nasal congestion.
- Bark can help with blood, throat, and urinary system problems, piles, phthisis, and insanity, among other things.
- Its extract is used to help people lose weight.
- It lowers blood pressure and relieves cardiac irregularities.
- In rheumatism and arthritis, country mallow oil is used topically to soothe aching muscles and joints.
- A decoction of country mallow root and ginger is used in cases of intermittent fever with chilly shivering spells.
- For frequent micturition, a powder made from the root and bark is mixed with milk and honey.
- An oil made from an oil made from a decoction of root bark mixed with milk and sesame oil is used to treat nervous system illnesses, and is particularly effective in treating facial paralysis and sciatica.
- For spermatorrhoea, rheumatism, and gonorrhea, the juice of the entire plant, crushed with a little water, is given in doses of 14 seeds.
- To cure itching and irritation caused by chickenpox and measles spots, the whole plant is cooked, and the water is used as a herbal bath or for washing the skin.
- The juice extracted from the roots is administered to infected wounds.
- In Rwanda, the leaf extract is used to treat pneumonia and syphilis.
- In the Central African Republic and Kenya, root extract is consumed to induce abortion.
- Women chew the bark in order to stimulate menstruation.
- People suffering from leucorrhoea are given powdered root bark with milk and honey.
- Its root decoction is quite effective against tuberculosis, especially when combined with ghee and honey.
- It relieves chest congestion and is beneficial in cases of bronchitis and asthma.
- The use of this medicinal herb is advantageous in cases of male and female infertility, since it increases both the quality and quantity of sperm. It also regulates sperm pre-ejaculation.
- Generally, cooked leaves are used to cure bleeding piles.
- Crushed leaves are also used to treat wounds.
- It is used as a milk decoction with sugar to promote overall health and to treat sexual debility.
• Ashwagandha (Asparagus racemosus)
Ashwagandha (Asparagus racemosus) commonly known as Shatavari, is a potent ayurvedic herb that is mostly used with food to increase sperm motility fast with numerous beneficial properties. Here is a summary of all the Shatavari benefits for males you should be aware of right now. So, let’s get deep right now!
Shatavari Helps Men Treat Inflammation
Shatavari has a chemical component known as racenofuran, which serves as an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effects that aid in the treatment of inflammation. Both anti-inflammatory medications, anti-inflammatory medicines and racenofuran, function in the same way. Because of its anti-inflammatory characteristics, this Shatavari for men is an effective treatment for treating inflammation.
Does Shatavari Increase Sperm Count for Erectile Dysfunction?
Shatavari might improve your sexual life. Yes, Shatavari boosts sperm count and helps men with sexual issues including erectile dysfunction. When taken on a daily basis as Shatavari churna or powder, Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus can help reduce stress, calm your mind, and promote blood circulation, which aids in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Shatavari has even been used to treat impotence in certain men.
Shatavari for Impotence
Shatavari has more advantages than one. This herb has a lot of soothing and calming properties. It regulates hormones and reduces stress, which aids in the treatment of low libido and increases men’s sex drive. Because it is an adaptogenic plant, it is good for people suffering from anxiety and sadness. Shatavari, in a nutshell, is a highly efficient herbal remedy for enhancing libido and sexual desire in males.
• Beej Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens)
Kaunch beej acts as an aphrodisiac, enhancing sexual desire, and can also be used for food to increase sperm motility fast when ground to powdered form. It improves sperm count and motility. It also aids in the production and amount of sperm. Aside from that, Kaunch beej reduces physiological stress and enhances sperm quality.
Cowhage or Cowitch is known as Kaunch Beej in Hindi. Mucuna pruriens is the scientific name for the plant. It is a member of the bean family Fabaceae and is high in protein. The seeds are commonly known as Magic Velvet Beans and are an important plant that has the ability to aid with nerve illnesses and Parkinson’s disease. 1-3
Other applications for Kaunch Beej:
- The Kaunch Beej may have some anti-venom properties. It is used to protect against snakebites in tropical Asian and African regions. 4
- When used as a dietary supplement, Kaunch Beej may help to reverse the effects of obesity on the liver and fat tissues.
- There have been studies that suggest the benefits of kaunch beej in various circumstances, however, they are insufficient. Furthermore, more research is needed to determine the real degree of the advantages of kaunch beej on human health. Moreover, each individual may react differently to these plants. As a result, before using kaunch beej for any medical condition, see a doctor.
Following specific procedures indicated by infertility institutes, practically anyone can regain fertility thanks to new and increasingly specific tests. Changing habits and adopting a better lifestyle is frequently adequate to restore complete reproductive health.
REGULAR INTERCOURSE –Dr. David Greening of the Australian Center for Artificial Insemination investigated the seminal fluid of 118 males with aberrant sperm DNA and asked them to have sex every day for a week. The quality of seminal fluid has greatly improved. Having a lot of sex also has improved these men’s sperm motility, which is another important and essential aspect in conception. LESS SPERM, BUT MORE MOBILE – While everyday intercourse decreases sperm count, it increases reproductive quality.
OMEGA 3 – Including this fatty acid in a man’s diet enhances the existence and number of normal sperm in his sperm by 3% when compared to those who do not.
FERTILITY REGIME – According to Zita West, antioxidants have an important role in sustaining sperm health and overall sperm quality. Those high in vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, berries, and green leafy vegetables, are particularly high in this regard, as are foods high in selenium, such as lamb, turkey, and salmon. Vitamin E is found in nuts and seeds, while coenzyme Q10 is found in beef, chicken, trout, and oranges. Lycopene is found primarily in tomatoes, whereas zinc is primarily found in meat, spinach, pumpkin seeds, and nut dishes.
The connection between father’s nutrition and children’s health
Rather, a study published in the journal Nature by the University of New South Wales in Sydney suggested a link between diet and children’s paternal health. To prove the validity of their hypothesis, the scientists paired male rats fed exclusively on fat-rich foods with healthy females, then monitored the health of the female puppies: the “girls” developed diabetes before puberty, and their blood glucose concentration was twice that of children born to other males. Not only that. Because the value attained was half the typical value, insulin synthesis (the hormone that regulates blood sugar) was also affected.
A fertility supplement on how to increase sperm count naturally
It is estimated that over one-third of males classified as “infertile” can have a child spontaneously with proper treatment.
In the remaining cases, assisted fertilization can be used, and by extracting sperm directly from the testicle and inserting it inside the ovum, even men who were previously thought absolutely sterile might realize their desire of becoming parents through treatment on how to increase sperm count naturally.
Only 3% of infertile males diagnosed with full azoospermia (loss of sperm production) will require heterologous fertilization with a sperm donation from a third party after going through the method on how to increase sperm count naturally.
Food, for example, can be a key component influencing sexual performance in a variety of ways.
One of these effects is connected to sperm count since specific diets might stimulate male reproductive cell production on a daily basis. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of 15 meals that will boost your sperm count. Look at this:
Frequently searched keywords
how to increase sperm count naturally
oligospermia natural treatment
food to increase sperm motility fastHERBCURES.ORG